<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Lunchi @ deviantART

such a beautiful dolphin!!


this has been delayed for a while...
haven't really the mood to blog ^_^"

anyways
on 22nd Jan '11, I went cycling with campmates!
includes one of my ma'ams and other branches' people too
arranged to meet at 9.30am
but as usual, there are bound to have people being late
so almost everyone met around 10am at Tanah Merah Int
went over to Changi Village for breakfast (almost brunch already)
tried the Nasi Lemak there
I believe I'm ate from the more famous stall
it tasted rather average to me though ._.
I still miss the one that's near my house back then
that stall sold the best Nasi Lemak I've tasted~

getting back, after brunch, went to take the ferry over
it's been a long while since I last went to Pulau Ubin
can't remember was it for ATC (NPCC one) or CIP

so there we are, at the ferry point...



got our cycling bikes @ a relative cheap price of $6 (whole day)
that's for the normal standard bikes;
BK & Danial got theirs for $16, some more-suitable-for-stunt bikes
so we just cycled around Pulau Ubin
oh yeah, Lee Peng didn't know how to cycle then
so he took a double-bike with Faizal


for the first hour, unfortunately, Paul got into an accident
he kinda lost control of his bike at a downslope
and crashed into a tree =|
thank goodness it was just a flesh wound,
so we could continue cycling for the day =)

cycling route was really rocky and rough at some points
it was great to explore the island, though
a group photo...



this was taken after we tried the ultimately-awesome-roller-coaster-trail
everyone was pretty worn out from that
I swear, that was a really challenging trail! :dummy:
it's all uphill, and then downhill, really like a roller coaster
and it ends with a relatively steep downslope
I almost lost control and fell back there ^_^"

pretty went back to the ferry point after that
it was a long cycle around the island;
we were there from 12pm all the way till 6pm
everyone was expecting to get the butt-aches that night/the next day
(which fortunately, I did not get the ache :lol:)

before we left the island...



went for dinner afterwards at Supper Club
not the night club, mind you
which after that, headed home
long ride on the MRT, caught some shuteye

so that's pretty much it =)
enjoyed the day much!
would really want to go cycling there again =D
alright, ciao~

Labels: