<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

nebezial @ deviantART


can't stop thinking about getting out of army asap
I find myself wasting time in there
not that I don't want to serve NS
but seriously, what I do everyday,
is really... time-wasting.
I mean, I wish I could do something more useful
not that what I do now is totally useless...
gaaaaaah


celebrated yl's bday last weekend
happy belated birthday!
dinner at manhanttan's fish market
and some fun at MindCafe
really had lots of fun and laughter in MindCafe
loved playing SlapaGories =)

kinda lost mood to blog already
because I feel I'm getting too detailed about stuffs nobody cares
and ending up making my posts look super long
I'm still having a life, every now and then
army's have been really routine
thankfully, there are campmates to talk cock with xD
and also, to gym with (they gym; I merely run on the treadmill)

anyway, 2 goals for myself during my term in NS:
1) Get to at least a rank of CPL.
2) Get Best Soldier of the Month.
hopefully, I can do it =D

time, please fly faster
I want more $$$