<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

WindyLife @ deviantART


weekends are getting more and more precious
miss the days where going out on weekdays was actually possible

had a short weekend, but definitely lived it to the fullest
late night movie on Friday
was supposed to watch a lil bit earlier, so we don't have to catch a NR/cab
but ended up, andy couldn't make it in time
watched Adjust Bureau with jeremy my & andy
a pity fz couldn't join us =|
pretty good movie! love the concept
caught a cab home and rested after that

met up with fellow DGDD peeps for KTV session!
broy, rini, clarence, peichuan, jiayi & daryl
I'm starting to be late for every meeting
it pisses myself off, and pisses others off too
argh, need to change that bad habit X_X
met up with them at 2.15pm when we're supposed to meet at 1.45pm
look at that amount of lateness =|

nevertheless, had a blast with them =)
left slightly earlier with broy, rini and clarence
as we had another meetup with wayne, ben & shunding for dinner
it was to celebrate rini's birthday
and yeah, super belated birthday lol xD

had Astons at Yew Tee
then proceeded to wayne's house for board games!
played Carcassonne!
didn't play the Expansion set, as it seems too much different
I love Carcassonne! I like the concept of the tiles
the map is never fixed =)

played another game, some sort of "Tower Defence" game
lost the game badly
our luck was really poor, I guess
wayne played that game thrice before, and won every time
while this time round, we lost pretty pathetically
we weren't even near winning LOL :lol:

cab home after that with rini & clarence
omg I cabbed twice within a week! X_X
didn't get any sleep after that, since I had duty on Sunday
so I stayed up all the way before heading for duty

it's a new week already
after this March, would be a big relief for me (because of army stuff)
and it'll be April already!

Labels: ,