<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


before I know it, another weekend has arrived, and past
it's gonna be April soon already!

Saturday
went for Tag of War in the morning with campmates
had breakfast first with parents and bro
after which they sent me to meet up with my campmates

Tag of War was awesome!
it was very exciting
definitely something I would wanna play over and over again
with friends of course =D
it's something like Counter-Strike, for those confused
except it uses infrared detection instead of real bullets
and we definitely do not want real bullets now, do we? xD

I had to use my left hand to hold and left eye to aim
my right eye seriously fails me
I tried very much to hold with my right hand and aim with my right eye
like most other people do
but oh well, that's pretty much the reason why I'm a storeman LOL :lol:
pretty tiring, but it's a good workout =)
I wish I could show photos, but the photos are not uploaded yet! >:(

went for lunch + dessert after that
had Texas Chicken for lunch (@NEX)
and this 一碗甜品 down somewhere along Serangoon Gardens
oh yes, the Tag of War was held at Serangoon Park
and damn, the desserts were great!
for durian lovers, if you ever patronize that shop,
please try the Durian Mousse
it's very, very delicious!
I had strawberry ice that day, though
quantity is pretty plentiful for me =)

Sunday
went for massage @ Jurong SAFRA with clique
I have to say - massage is not my kind of thing
I was like aching throughout the 60-min session LOL :lol:
maybe that's suppose to happen?
did feel more refreshed after that
well, it's a good experience, nevertheless =)

so yup, that's another weekend gone
awaiting my next weekend =D

on a random note, here's something to mess with your mind:

Labels: ,