<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

AuroraInk @ deviantART


alright, I finally got myself to type this entry
I haven't been blogging for the whole month of April!
except for that couple of art posts...
I don't want to sound too long-winded, so I'm gonna summarize the days
here goes...

2 April
broy's birthday.
celebrated at E-Hub at Downtown East
he booked a room specially for this
and the room can house up to 90 people!

had to rush back to the west for MY's birthday
that night was pretty epic
but I shall not mention it here xD

9 April
went to jeremy's house to watch Batsu Game overnight...

10 April
impromptu chilling with clique at Holland V
Erdinger Beer is good! =)

15 April
got my first checkered shirt! and it dropped price!
from the initial $69 to $49
and I had a special voucher that costs $20, but is worth $40 in G2000
so I only ended up paying $29 for it :lol:

went to Somerset afterwards
had a mini celebration of my cousin's birthday
at this Ramen restaurant called Santouka
the ramen was kinda too salty for me =/
went to Dhoby Ghaut Play Nation after that
played Balderdash, and it was awesomely fun & funny :dummy:

16 April
Cheryl's birthday celebration
nothing much, chilled at jeremy's house for a while after that
before heading home at 11+

22 April
spent my Good Friday designing logo & namecard for my Dad
took me a whole day; way longer than I expected
I swear I was on the verge of going insane at the end of the day
I thought I was taking too long to do it...

23 April
went for Terry Deng Weiguang's birthday celebration at Downtown East
the buffet food was good! =P
played Murderer there, had some fun =D
some of the DGDD peeps went clubbing after that
would have joined them too
but I actually have another BBQ to attend
and luckily for me, it was nearby, at Aloha Loyang
which is about 10-15mins walk away from where I was =D

it was Ben's ORD BBQ
listened to many, many stories of my camp
back when I wasn't posted in yet
played some drinking games (drinks' beer)
went for a dip at about 4am
because we were feeling all sticky from the bbq

went for Mac breakfast at Elias mall after that
took a ride from BK to Woodlands, before train-ing back home
I kept knocking-out in the train
bet I looked really retarded orz =(

30 April
movies with clique
Thor and Fast & Furious 5
both were really great movies!
they both have an ending scene after the credits
and I guess there should be a Thor 2, and a Fast & Furious 6...

1 May
(okay, I know, I'm eating into May already orz
mini birthday celebration for cousin at my house
had some fun with Sitting Ducks (card game)

2 May
played badminton in the early afternoon
went to Changi Airport afterwards to send jeremy off
he's flying to Australia for his pilot training
all the best!! :lol:

4 May
finally met up with moni & sy
been wanting to meet since Feb, for moni's birthday
and it's already May now -.-
dined at Jurong Point's New York New York
moni's bf joined the meetup too

:star::star::star:

so that's about it!
that's for a whole month!
hope everyone's doing great and staying healthy =)

Labels: ,