<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

shilin @ deviantART


my own expenditure-accounts book is now my mini-diary
the things I spent on reminds me of the days spent lol

21st May, 2011.
planned on going for some chicken wing buffet around Dhoby Ghaut
to our disappointment, the restaurant has already closed down
oh well
random decision to buy 4D quickpick with clique
since we don't really buy 4D one LOL

so had to change our dinner venue
jerome & my had been saying they want to try the Yankee Burger challenge!
at New York New York
so they decided to take the challenge that day!
well, at least jerome decided to
my wasn't ready for the challenge

headed down to citylink mall's New York new York for our dinner



and there's our jerome's yankee burger challenge!
which he ended up... well, failing
the fries were the killer
800g of those devils!


we ordered another Yankee Burger (chicken), but didn't take the challenge
see the amount of fries we have left?
I swear, we dreaded fries for a few days LOL

went on with our plan to Cineleisure for our movies!
and fun in the arcade, too
Cineleisure is becoming our favourite haunt
I've also started to play at the arcade with them
used to always be their audience

watched 2 movies that night
Pirates of the Carribean @ 10+pm, and Dylan Dog @ 2.15am
Pirates were awesome!
loved Johnny Depp to the max
he's always so weird and funny in it! xD
Dylan Dog, on the other hand, was a disaster
not a good movie at all
definitely not recommending it!


27th May, 2011
took half day off, to grace the commissioning of Inspector Clarence Sim!
cabbed down, 'cos I left home late
unnecessary cabbing, please slap me D:
watched the parade for about 45mins


look at those ants police officers!


a shot with the Inspector!


had our *free* buffet dinner before we left
sometimes, I wish I was like him too
able to train through the hard times
and rise up as an honorable position, Inspector!
oh well, I'm just not that "lucky", huh?


28th May, 2011
unusual outing with clique
headed down to Cineleisure first, for some arcade fun
before heading towards Singapore Flying Club for our buffalo wings!


we heard about this buffalo wings, with levels of spicy-ness
ranging from level 1-10, and a legendary level 30 one
cabbed down there; it was so damn out-of-the-way!
and surprisingly, there were still many people at the restaurant
Sunset Grill & Pub's the name
I only tried level 3! with jerome & andy
my and wl tried level 10 ones
and seriously, I'm so glad I didn't try level 10 LOL
wl & my ended up with painful stomachs, no thanks to the spice
here's a "scary" photo of the level 10 devils!


the buffalo wings didn't taste good, though
not because of the spice; it's just not nice
guess I won't be coming back here ever again LOL
the location is just so inaccessible without a car!

walked out of the "God-Forsaken" place in about 20mins
took bus 103 all the way from Seletar Camp to NEX
finally, back to civilisation!
visited the arcade (don't we just loooove arcades!)
and the ReflecBeat is only $1 per game!
Cineleisure's one is $1.90 (VIP) per game!
just spammed 4 games of it xD

nearing midnight, we headed for AMK
wanted to go prawn-fishing, or as we cut short, prawning


spent a good 3 hours there
and our haul? 12 prawns!
it's pretty pathetic, considering we spent $90 for that LOL
each prawn is oh-so-precious!
but freshly fished prawns are always damn delicious =D

cabbed home, yet again
turned in, yet again, in the early morning 6am+

:star::star::star:

my expenditure is getting higher
my "scrimp-and-save" nature is disappearing
wonder if that's a good thing?
'cause at least for now, I sure am enjoying my life better
I guess all I need is a better paying job
but for now, I'm stuck as a storeman =|

Labels: ,