<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

pikarar @ deviantART

LOL


so quite a number of things happened in the past few weeks
andy is in army now
jeremy is back in Singapore
more campmates have ORD-ed =(
and I have moved house

next month, I'm going for a course for NS
this course will probably earn my promotion
and July will also be the mark of me being a 1-year-soldier
11 months has already passed
13 more months to endure
well, NS is pretty easy life for me
it's the allowance that's kinda limited
so, I can't wait to start working outside
for one, more money
and two, less useless fucks, since they will get fired if they are

this year, I have started to treat myself better
I know I've changed somewhere
I've been less strict with spending money (pros and cons~)
I've been harsher with fucked up people
I've been truer to myself
I've been less caring about how others think about me
I still do, and it still affects me sometimes
I think it has been a good change
because I feel I've been living behind a mask before
and now I can finally take off the mask and be myself
feels more liberated, more confident, and definitely happier
necessary friends would stay, unnecessary ones would leave
attracts the right people, and repels the wrong ones

as always, a lot of thinking leads to the above
I've been thinking a lot
about how to live happily in this half-screwed world
it can be simple; all in the mind
and it depends on the people around you as well
they can determine your perception,
because they are your influences

if you are feeling very unhappy with your life
analyze why
chances are, it's because there are too many wrong people in your life
and it's high time you drive them away from you
we can feel unhappy from time to time
but ultimately, a person should be happy more often than he is not

Labels: , ,