<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Apofiss @ deviantART


haven't been blogging for a while now
it's half way through July already
just a while ago, July just begun

I just caught the movie,
Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows, Part 2 yesterday
as Ron would say, BLOODY BRILLIANT
like many have said, it's kinda sad that this is the end
as much as we want to see more of Harry Potter and friends,
this is no doubt, goodbye

leads me to think
good things don't last
only the memories it leaves us last
the good memories
when people show you their good side for the first few years
you are inclined to think they are good
and even when they leave, all you can remember is the good in them
only if they stayed all the way
will you then see the complete person in them
both good, and bad
and I don't know if that's actually good, or bad

:star::star::star:

I don't know why I always seem like I have nothing to talk about
except when I'm with my clique
I mean, I have a lot of random stuffs I want to talk about
but every time I will end up thinking,
"meh. it's probably something they don't give a fuck."
so I shut up; I let people do the talking
I am willing to listen to anything - anything at all
mainly because I want people to do the same for me -
listen to me, whether the things I say matter at all or not
ha, but I'm unable to get past my own dumb mindset
"meh. it's probably something they don't give a fuck."

:star::star::star:

need to start moving
I've been stuck at a point for too long
I want to start learning driving
I want to start learning Java, I want to make an app on Android

come on zj, move you bitch

Labels: ,