<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Culpeo-Fox @ deviantART


sometimes I wonder if the good really prevails
all I see are rewards going to the bad, easily
while the good strive to hard, to get that 1/10 of the reward

picture this
a guy (A) with piercings all over his face
and tattoos all over his body
but you see him holding a lil kid's hand
hugging him (with love)
I mean, how much points does he get there?
a freaking 11 out of 10 :diao:
and when you see a normal good guy (B) doing the same
(without the piercings and tattoos)
he gets a freaking 8.5 points only
where did the other 1.5 points go? :pissed:

I mean, so B's good, and doing good stuffs is supposed to be the norm?
fuck that, seriously
human nature is screwed up
they respond to difference than to ideals
it's like buying an $100-discounted-to-$40 instead of a $35 identical item
bad doing good = WOOHOO, AWESOME GUY MAN!
good doing good = good guy, yeah.
bad doing bad = I knew he was such a dick...
good doing bad = OMG I THOUGHT HE WAS DIFFERENT *disappointed*
(I know I'm kinda referring to a male, but it works the same for females)

maybe I'm stereotyping
but that's how I'm seeing the world
I'm really tired of being not appreciated
not just that
I'm tired of seeing good people not getting enough appreciation
it's times like these that make me feel that it's actually better to be bad
I mean, people don't expect from you
and when you do something out-of-your-norm, they freakin' love you
I think being bad gets a lot of fun out of it too
so my advice to the world is
be a mother fucking bastard and cheat the world!

it's times like this I regret being who I am today
I wish I did crazier & a lil more illegal stuffs back then
but the time has passed and it's too late
the days where people would have forgiven me for my naive mistakes were gone

Labels: , ,