<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Discipline is one of the most important values to me.

:star::star::star:

so I haven't really been updating about my boring, insignificant life
for about 2 months now
*digs out accounts book*
let me just do up a summary...

6 August, 2011.
simple dinner with fz, my, and jeremy @Saizeriya
chilled @MBK afterwards
can't remember if that's the day I went crazy, lol

8 August, 2011.
met up with some poly pals
Clarence, Jiayi, Rini, Daryl and Peichuan
went to sing KTV @Teo Heng located at NTU Alumni
it was to celebrate Peichuan's birthday (9th August!)
had ice-cream cake from Swensens (it's not spelt as Swensons!)
they forget to give us the knife for cutting cake
so we ended up just using our plastic forks and raped the cake
LOL :la:

13 August, 2011.
MBK again, to celebrate Andy's birthday
jeremy was also gonna fly off the next day
crazy night, gg-ed andy LOL

14 August, 2011.
fasting day for me
met up with campmates to break fast @Far East
I spent the morning (till 4pm) sleeping though
I cheated xD

15 August, 2011.
took off and went shopping @Bugis with wl
got some loot back; 1x shirt, 1x t-shirt, 1x berms
the berms was cocked up though;
they gave me 2 sizes larger than what I wanted
which I went to exchange the next day
waste my time -.-

20 August, 2011.
dinner @Tung Lok located in Clarke Quay
for Si Ting's birthday (25th August!)
went clubbing after that @Rebel
another crazy & epic night, wahahahaha

28 August, 2011.
went ice skating @Kallang with bj, jerome and jerome's other circle
it's been a long time, and hockey skates are fun!
movie at midnight with clique, Final Destination 5
I was cowering and cringing mostly in the movie LOL
my tolerance for Gore has significantly decreased D:

2 September, 2011.
dinner @Yaki Yaki Bo Teppanyaki Restaurant in Jurong Point
to celebrate Eve's birthday (31st August!)
I can't believe I didn't know about that restaurant
despite being at Jurong Point so many times -iFail OTL-
great food, affordable price, recommended!

7 September, 2011.
KTV @Teo Heng located at NTU Alumni
with moni, sy, cherie liw, & zhu yin
it's been eons since I last met zhu yin! :lol:
great singing session, keep skipping songs at the end LOL

met up with jeremy, my & jerome later at night
jeremy just touched down in Singapore that night
had supper and just chilled
slept over at jeremy's residence and went to camp the next morning
sleep deprived max D:

8 September, 2011.
simple dinner with fz, wl, jw & st, @Taman Jurong
had sambal bbq stingray, as always when with jw, lol =)
I consider it as a mini-celebration for Jiawei's birthday~ (2nd September!)

9 September, 2011.
KTV (again) @KBOX Cineleisure
went with clique, and sang from about 11.20pm - 6.00am
mad night screaming, lol :lol:
knocked out at the end, about 5.30am
too tired to stay up xD

10 September, 2011.
went Taman Jurong Superbowl with andy, jeremy & my
great place!; played arcade, pool, & bowling
very affordable too! (cheaper for SAFRA members)
fz came after that, and we went for supper @Bukit Timah
then chilled at jeremy's place afterwards

:star::star::star:

I don't have a habit of taking pictures
so my blog is often picture-less and full of text (programmer style~)
oh well =|

I need a script for blogger to be able to like,
"lock" posts, then a password is needed to "unlock" the posts
meaning like some posts are private,
so only people who knows the password can read the posts
I got some more sensitive stuff to post about at times,
but due to this being a public blog, better to not do so
if anyone has any idea about this, please comment!
thanks =)



a cool image to share :dummy:


it's September already
3/4 into the year already
10 more months till I say goodbye to Army!
2 more months to the best month!
kinda dreading November, knowing what's installed for me D:

Labels: , ,