<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

lindelokse @ deviantART


so here's up with what's been going on in my life...

16 September, 2011, Friday.
caught the movie Johnny English Reborn
fantastic movie! absolutely hilarious!
definitely worth watching :lol:

17 September, 2011, Saturday.
caught another movie, Smurfs, in the noon
pretty good movie, I'll say
enjoyed it =)

went to find eve to kill time after that
and really killed a lot of time there;
from roughly 5.45pm to 9.30pm!
went clubbing @Rebel after that, with clique
basically just wanted to finish the Chivas fz opened the other day
that day sucked badly in the club -__-

24 September, 2011, Saturday.
been a long time since I got a good night rest on Friday
caught the movie (again), Four Lions
I'll say, it's probably one of the lamest movies, IMO
totally not worth paying
but surprisingly, we got a lot of jokes out of that movie LOL
the stuffs the movie showed us was just too ridiculous and funny xD

had some supper at SPIZE down at River Valley
they serve some delicious food, and in relatively large portions too!
can definitely fill your stomachs there
price is pretty reasonable, given that the quantity was generous
worth trying! :lol:

caught ANOTHER movie at midnight, Crazy Stupid Love
thought it was a pretty good movie! =)
headed home after that

25 September, 2011, Sunday.
woke up late :x
went for Jia Yi's birthday celebration @Temasek Club
sang KTV there! voice that day was good =P
cake-cutting session in the KTV too!
also a mini celebration for Chjia Mean, who was on low profile
had a cake for him too!

had dinner there as well
didn't really ordered anything to eat, 'cos the cake earlier on was rather filling
caught up and chit-chatted with the rest (poly friends!)
awesome day spent =)

1 October, 2011, Saturday.
to sum it up, duty in camp -.-

:star::star::star:


yup, that's about it
had been playing arcade @Cineleisure before the movies
spamming Guitar Freaks V8, and a bit of Pump It Up Pro 2
yes, arcade, I'm still playing that xD

it's already October
just a while ago, September merely started!
now many people have to wake up, since September ended
wake me up, when September ends~
(sorry if it's cold for you, but people ARE waking up)

my upperstudy's gonna ORD soon
means I gotta do more work now
definitely gonna miss him
an inspiring upperstudy, he was =)
I'm still thinking of what to do after NS
it sucks when you don't know what you want to do
I need my life's goal
I need enlightenment

PS: hope everyone's been healthy! health is of utmost importance, don't forget that! =)

Labels: ,