<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Lilyas @ deviantART


WARNING!
lengthy post ahead!


2 October, 2011, Sunday
had a pretty last min supper with clique
went all the way to the North East side for dessert @ Dessert Bowl
not sure if I mentioned before,
but the Durian Mousse is a must-try for durian lovers!
just a mini-chilling session =)

8 October, 2011, Saturday
went to sing KTV with rini, jayme, chanel, chi shan and daryl
original plan was to sing at Teo Heng NTU Alumni
but apparently... rini didn't know she had to book the place lol!
in the end we only had 1 hour of singing there

feeling unsatisfied, we cabbed down to TopOne at Bugis
sang from around 3.45pm till 8pm
costed $22 per pax, for those who are curious of the price
I just love KTV sessions =P

met up with clique afterwards for our Scholar Buffet
the buffet that makes us scholars LOL :lol:
okay, so I'm never a buffet-eater
so as usual, not worth it for me X_X
food was so-so to me =|

caught Real Steel after that at Cineleisure
and gosh, Real Steel was super awesome!!
it's a bloody marvelous movie! definitely worth it!
makes me wanna have my own bot, with shadow mode too LOL xD

9 October, 2011, Sunday
played pool with andy and fz, only for a bit
haven't been playing pool for a while now
I suck at looking at angles, even though I can calculate them well
of course, only with the numbers presented to me

had Satay Bee Hoon and Satays @ Clementi after that, for dinner
the satays were really good!
we only got the chicken ones, 'cos well, I love chicken satays :heart:
KOI after that =D
had Ice Cream Milk Tea x)

impromptu movie with fz, andy and my after that
caught 1911 at The Cathay
well, all I can say is, I'm not a very history-appreciative guy
so yeah, didn't really like the movie
(and to think I'm Chinese D: )

11 October, 2011, Tuesday
took off on this day
went to meet Eve, with the intention to get myself a watch
she said she had friends that might get me a staff discount
unfortunately, her friends didn't work that day,
and none of the watches there caught my fancy =(

went to ION to take a look
which I later got my GUESS watch (see here)
I freakin' love the roman numerals LOL xD
kinda off my regular style
but well, it looks classy to me, and that's what I want x)

caught the movie Friends With Benefits,
with the bitch Angela later at night LOL
pretty decent movie, I'll say =)

13 October, 2011, Sunday
went to Raffles City with Moni to shop for Cherie Lian's present
browsed around for a bit before settling for the Dior perfume
got Miss Dior Cherie, Blooming Bouquet for her
thought it had a sweet scent, and felt it was rather suitable!

14 October, 2011, Friday
nothing much
meet up with clique, arcade at Cineleisure
cabbed home after 2am, lol :lol:

15 October, 2011, Sunday
went for Cherie Lian's birthday party at Parc Oasis
kinda like a catch up session for me,
with the other friends I haven't seen for a while
chilled for a bit after the whole party thing
before getting some Dim Sum for supper with fz, andy and my!

22 October, 2011, Saturday
regular arcade at Cineleisure again, lol! :laspin:
caught the movie What's Your Number?
so-so, worth watching, didn't think it was really worth paying though
supper at Bukit Timah Al-Azhar afterwards; PRATA! :lol:

23 October, 2011, Sunday
boring duty -.-

:star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:


kinda hard to believe that it's less than a month away from turning 21
doesn't really feel any different though
gotta start carrying the loads that adults carry

and yes, I'm still thinking
thinking about whether to further studies, or to start working
if to further studies, am I going to continue games?
if to start working, what job am I going to look for?
really harder questions to think about,
compared to what color of crayon to use, back in my younger days

I believe, though, whichever path that I choose
things will just go pretty well =)
because I know I can overcome the problems that I will face!

Labels: