<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I've come to learn that no matter how much effort you put in,
if the other party treats you like a servant,
they will never appreciate you as much as you want them to.

and no, they are not going to realise it and treat you better one day
they will feel indebted to you
and from there on, they will want to end all ties with you
just so they won't have to live with that guilt anymore

this, my friends, is human.
and I hereby tell you to love yourself more.
and I hate how I never learned this sooner

Labels: