<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Envy & Jealousy are 2 powerful emotions.


Kylamay @ deviantART


Envy & Jealousy can give power; be it for good, or for bad.

At first, envy & jealousy always turn to be a dark force. It takes a bigger view to see it as a positive force which will push one's limits and make a breakthrough.

If correctly used, envy & jealousy can be a powerful self-motivational force that will drive one to do better. Because it often happens because you are weaker in some sense, and to get back your position, you will strive to overcome this weakness and thus, do better and improve.

If wrongly used, envy & jealousy can be disastrous. It can be a dark force which will made one bear a grudge against another, often the one who actually win them in certain area(s). They will then think of ways to "destroy" the other party, in order to preserve their positions in that particular area.

Destroying the other party is fruitless. If someone was able to do better than you, that means there will definitely be another who can win you as well. Instead of spending time and effort to destroy one, why not use them to improve yourself, and defeat tens/hundreds/thousands?

Life is short; we don't have time to devise a plan to defeat others one by one. We can only improve ourselves to surpass all of them at one time.

****************************************

Recently having very evil thoughts. I'm thinking of, if anyone were to piss me off, I would just grab their head and smash it against the nearest wall/pillar/object until the bleed and die off. Don't know why -.- And yes, really die. But, just thoughts...

SCHOOL IS BORING. My first week passed like, boring-ly. I have to design a name card already. I already have 2 designs in mind And I already did one out. The other one requires a little effort, 'cos I need to paint it out, which I'm lazy

PING PANG YUAN LAST FEW EPISODES LE. GONNA CATCH IT NO MATTER WHAT. lol.

OH YEA. BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY LATEST GAME, AERIAL ALLEY (it's at the right, under the Latest Deviation section)

Labels: