<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
We all have to constantly be on the move.

Your move: by jkiner
jkiner @ deviantART


Time and tide waits for no man. We have to keep up with it.

In this new age, we already do not have the luxury to stay in our own world, and let the rest stay ahead of us. If we do, we'll definitely be exterminated.

In this competition, we need to run, we need catch up, we need to push each other to achieve greater heights.

We need to learn and upgrade ourselves. If you still think you're a prince/princess in your own world, you can continue dreaming. The future awaits, and it is yours to control.

We take our own moves. No one can stop us from doing what we want. They can only slow us down, but no, they can't bring us down. Choices are made by ourselves; destiny is determined by our moves.

It's time to squeeze everything out of the school; learn everything you need, and conquer your future. Upgrade yourself, and stay ahead.

But don't forget to slow down on things you have to look out for; friends, family, love.

*************************************
*************************************

I don't know what rubbish I'm talking about up there. Just spamming my thoughts =/ It's becoming more and more senseless. I feel weak. argh.

Went to watch 17 Again, with my beloved cousins. It was a great show. No, it was AWESOME. there's so many to laugh about in the show! totally made my day. a few classic ones too, that really cracked me up.

School started again. It's really boring. 'Cos I don't get things to do; but I got freedom to do what I want. But it just feels different. I don't even bother to be punctual for school -.- keep sleeping until the last 5 mins, then I get up, which resulted in late-ness (but it was within the 15 minutes allowance )

Looking forward to our game-production phase; it'll be the fun part of the year, having to work my ass out, and explode my brain from thinking of scripts. But that's what I enjoy; bursting my brain xD

乒乓员 is currently my crazed show right now. I'm looking forward to every episode everyday. Even during weekends, I just can't wait for it to pass to get to the weekdays. Don't ask me why; I just love watching it. Lol.

A little notice:

<----------------------------------------------->

For Windows Live Messenger 9.0 users, if you want to use the default sounds, but you're thinking it's too soft, I've adjusted the volume of the sounds, and you can get them here!

sharekey:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mrv1mjndoqb

There's a few steps you need to follow, after you downloaded the .zip file.

1) Save the .zip file under the directory:
C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger

2) Unzip the file (there's 8 files inside, and it should not be in a folder)
3) Overwrite the existing files
4) Done!

<----------------------------------------------->

I'm feeling like a weakling recently. Just feel I need to move on, pick up my pace, and catch up. But...

Labels: