<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The solution to The Missing Dollar question...
Wikipedia
_____________________________________________

Finally managed to force myself to get up on time for school. Woke up at 7.20am. Took my own sweet time to prepare, since school only starts at 9am. Left home at around 7.45am.

Yeap, I was early for school. I couldn't possibly lie for another few minutes; I would probably wake up after 9am! -.-

Anyway, as addicted as I am, the moment I started up the computer, I started running Restaurant City, a game on Facebook. Don't know why I'm so addicted. I have 3 golden recipes now; 1 from Starter, 1 from Main Course, and 1 from Dessert. Basically now is farming for level and money only. Or not, I could attempt to complete the trophy. But I doubt so.

Anyway, school was boring. Practically no lessons until 4pm, which was drawing class. I was doing something... and haven't quite completed it at 4pm. Then I decided to skip drawing class.

After finishing my stuff at around 4.15pm, I decided to go for drawing class, for attendance sake. Did some sketch of environment today. But as usual, my drawing sucks, as much as I myself.

Met up with cousins later on at Bugis at 8pm, for dinner. 二姐 had her graduation day today. Congratulations! Lol

Just a dinner, at this place called... Blu Jas? I didn't exactly pay attention to the spelling... Lol.



Just a shot of the area we were in...

Chatting with cousins is very enjoyable. Well, after all, I do enjoy chatting

I my cousins, totally. And did you know? I have like... 21 cousins!

Oh, and err....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH YING!