<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Accept. Accept who you are. Accept who people are. Accept how fair it is. Accept how unfair it is. Accept everything.

There's no point in runnning away from facts and reality. Acceptance is the key.

And when you accept, accept with your heart, whole-heartedly.
It's not easy to do so.

I told myself before that some people are just not that clever. So I tell myself I have to accept them for who they are.

My mind says so, but my heart doesn't. It's when you work with them, and things you regard as simple, yet they can't understand, you will just get mad at them, for not being able to understand such a "simple" thing.

Acceptance with the mind, and acceptance with the heart, is different. You can always trick the mind, but you can never trick the heart.

However, tricking my mind has worked a little for me into accepting others for who they are. Because before I get mad, I will recall the fact that they are not you, so they don't "work" like you. And the fire just subsides.

I guess Patience places an important role in Acceptance.

I'm trying to be more patient, and be more tolerant, so I can learn to accept more. Why accept? Because you will see the world in a more wonderful perspective. In fact, everything is actually beautiful; it's just beauty in a different angle.


acceptance
patience
tolerance
I will befriend you guys

no matter how impatient
or how intolerant
I am
won't you accept me?

Labels: