<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Nooooo. Stupid Mediacorp. Move the 少林僧兵 to Saturdays 10.30pm. ZZZ.

As the title suggests, yes, today (or rather yesterday, but let's just refer it as today, shall we? ) is just another friday with no school.

Went to Wayne's house today to play board game. Along with Ben, CK, and Clarence. Supposed to have our so-called "last" BSG game with Rini. But in the end, she couldn't make it -__- lol. Had fun. It's cool being the Cylon. Pretty hard too. 'cos I'm not a good liar But yea, enjoyed it.

At his house downstairs, I saw this uber cute dog. Omg. I see it already I feel like carrying it. So adorable~ hahaha.




I immediately had the thought of "Ok, I'm so going to get one of those breed of dogs when I grow up". Lol. Sadly caught 2 photos of it only. But it was really adorable~ Still wait for me to take photograph of it. And it came to me too~ So friendly. Hahahaha.

Well, not much of any thoughts today. Except that I did continue to ponder about the previous post, Accept. Just wanted to post the dog's photo

Patience...

Labels: