<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Perfect
K-lenx @ deviantART


Nothing, and no one, is perfect is this world. The only reason is because the definition of Perfect differs from person to person. Thus, there is no true definition of Perfect.

Things can still be perfect, but it can only be perfect to 1 person.

*************************************

Went to Crystal Jade today, because Rini had a $60 voucher.
Thanks Rini!

If I remember rightly, this should be the first time I ever went to Crystal Jade.

Ordered a few stuffs...

This one is some "Shredded Pancake", which taste almost like Roti Prata.


This is the Xiao Long Bao... I didn't know it wasn't really a Bao... -___-"


Water Shrimp, fried with salted egg... Don't like this dish 'cos I didn't like salted egg...


Deep Fried Chicken... pretty nice. Those around the chicken are little spicy tidbits... taste pretty nice.


Fried Beancurd. Nice crispy skin, but as usual, the inside is very plain tasting.



One of the desserts... Fried Souffle Ball with Red Bean Paste. apparently there's banana inside too... this taste good to me~



Another of the desserts... Glutinous Ball in Sweet Wine... kinda conned by the name. thought is Tang Yuan with default peanut filling... turns out... well, yucky for me. I think I ate like 10% of it, and gave it to Ben. haha..



Just these dishes cost a whopping $96.50! Oh gosh. Good thing Rini had the $60 voucher... so the balance $36.50 was shared among me, Ben, and CK, since Rini has "paid" $60 already.


Recently playing RC~ And kinda chiongster now. Since I started out late

Acceptance is true perfection

Labels: