<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Be sure to check out my newest game! Not my idea, obviously xD
Recommended to download into your PC
for performance purposes :)

Just had a sudden feel to listen to Flying Without Wings - Westlife. So it's in my music player now

Anyway, I was tagged in this... note? By Monica. And I didn't want to disappoint her.. so here it is...
__________________________________________

1)What would happen if you had a baby with the last person you kissed?
ans: IMPOSSIBLE. HOW CAN I HAVE A BABY WITH MY DAD?
2) What's the most important part in a relationship in your opinion?
ans: Mutual Trust, Mutual Respect. Not forgetting... Mutual LOVE
3) Last person you blocked on MSN?
ans: one of my NPCC mates... her account kena virus -___- then very annoying.
4) DO your parents forced you to go church?
ans: Nope.
5) How are you feeling?
ans: Ever-changing
6) Do you say sorry first?
ans: Most of the times... I have a insensitive tongue
7) Name a lyric from the last song you listened to?
ans: Flying Without Wings~
8) Are you afraid of falling in love?
ans: Nope. Not the least bit.
9) What are you wearing now?
ans: Clothes.
10) Do you wear contact lens or glasses?
ans: Glasses.
11) How many windows did you open?
ans: One in my room... wind blowing~ haha. 1 Facebook, 1 Blogger, 1 my Blog page, and 2 MSN conversation now...
12) what are you doing after this?
ans: Facebook, and then sleep.
13) Do you lyk to cuddle?
ans: I think so.
14) Do you like someone?
ans: Of course.
15) Does their name start with letter A, D, M, K, I, C, G, J, R or Z?
ans: Maybe, maybe not
16) Do you like hugs?
ans: Yes.
17) Look to your leeft, what do you see?
ans: Curtains...
18) What are the things you love to happen tomorrow?
ans: Well, if someone just gave me a million dollars, that'll be great...
19) Does it matter to you if your bf smokes?
ans: Erm -.- I WON'T GET A BF PLS. But for gf, yes, it matters.
20) Do you think you have made a difference in someone's life?
ans: Probably? I think I made it worse -___-
21) Is there a girl who knows almost everything about you?
ans: Almost? My mum.
22) Who was the last person you had a longer call then 7minutes?
ans: Can't remember... I prefer IM =/
23) How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking?
ans: Hmm... out of 10 times, maybe 3 times ba... I'm very insensitive, sorry.
24) Would you ever dye your hair blonde?
ans: Maybe.
25) Is there something bothering you now?
ans: Everyday, there will be something one.
26) What are you excited for?
ans: My upcoming 3D Game being produced... Hope it turns out really good
27) What was the last thing you spend your money for?
ans: Bread... thanks Rini~
28) Is there a song that reminds you of this whole summer?
ans: Not really...
29) When is the last time you did something wrong?
ans: Hmm... I can't recall.
30) Where were you last night?
ans: Home. TV and Laptop
31) Was it a boy or a girl who lsat texted you?
ans: Boy.
32) Name something you are doing tomorrow?
ans: Going back to my ITP company...
33) Does your phone normally ring in the middle of the night?
ans: Nope. I certainly hope it does.
34) Is there something you want to tell someone?
ans: Yes.
35) Is there someone you will never forget?
ans: I guess so... LIM YI WEI. And of course, my family.
36) Did you have any unread texts when you woke up?
ans: Sometimes.
37) Do you think you are too smart?
ans: No -.- even if anyone thinks so, I don't think they'll put "Yes" here -.-
38) Have you ever held hands with someone?
ans: Of course -.-
39) Have you change this year?
ans: Hopefully, for the better.
40) Do you love the last boy/girl you texted to?
ans: Love as a friend, of course. For spouse, NO.
41) Is there a secret you've never told your parents?
ans: Yes.
42) What's something that can always make you feel better?
ans: Thinking.
43) Have you ever worn the opposite sex clothes?
ans: I don't think so.
44) Have you ever kissed an ex after you broke up?
ans: I don't even have an ex -.-
45) What artist are you listening to now?
ans: Westlife. Flying Without Wings~
46) If your ex said he hates you, you say?
ans: If I have an ex that says that, I'll probably be a tad bit upset.
47) What was the first thing you did when you woke up?
ans: Switch off alarm, brush teeth.
48) Anything hurts on your body?
ans: Throat. Irritating -.-
49) Who is ur ex?
ans: If I had one, I'll gladly tell you.

THERE. I'M DONE HERE.
Reason: Simple, I'm BORED.