<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WARNING: This post might sound offensive to some of you. Please do not take offence. You can argue whichever point you do not agree; I will welcome it. But do not give me lame comments like "guys sucks, we girls rock!". Because that totally lowers your status.
EDIT: Added a video, damn funny!
____________________________________________


Human being comes in 2 different genders; male and female.

It has always been an issue between the differences between males and females.

Physically, males are naturally stronger than females. Mentally wise, both are actually equal.

Thinking as a game designer, if I were to create Earth, I would make the "units" the game equal. Which means I would make males and females equal. So yes, guys are naturally stronger, but there are other things that girls can do which guys can't, for example, child births.

There are certain researches that show that females are more careful than males. They check thoroughly before submitting, whereas guys would probably just skim through (that's what I do) and be too lazy to check it thoroughly. Which of course, would result in carelessness.

Since long ago, females have been treated as a lower status than males. I don't know why. Ancient chinese, males are allowed to go to school, while females are to only stay at home, and await the engagement which is decided by their parents. It seems really lifeless. Females are also human; they also deserve respect in every single way that males deserve.

Until now, there still seems to be an issue that males are more powerful than females. Some countries still treat females as a "tool" for males. I find that disgusting. It's like, females are created for males. That's a wrong mindset!

Today, I've seen many females that have proven themselves worthy. They can work well, they can study well, they can be successful. This already shows how great a female can be.

It's a fact that females are getting better; no wait, they have ALWAYS been that good, just that they weren't given the opportunity. They deserve respect as much as everyone of us do.

I've read many news on guys raping girls, ya da ya da ya da. They disgust me -__- In order to satisfy their own sexual needs, they cause unintentional trauma to the female. Disrespect and selfish; I feel ashamed to be one of their kind.

Well, I don't know what I'm actually saying. I just wish that everyone can be more respectful to each other. It doesn't matter whether we're guys or girls, rich or poor, or even different race, for that matter.

Gah, who am I to think that the world would change just like that. Pfft.
________________________________________________

random rant -__- don't mind me.

I watched Night @ The Museum 2 on Monday, 1st June. IT WAS WONDERFUL. I LOVE THE SHOW TOTALLY. I'll give it 10/10 for me, but I'm easily satisfied, so yeah, probably not 10/10 for other people. I totally loved it!

Nothing else much, been slacking alot. I wish the 3D models (for my FYP) and all are out soon. Because I need to start working if not I'll be like a leech in the group -__- And I hope to see the game out soon too

Btw, Jeremy showed me this funny video

Labels: