<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Just a random picture from deviantART. It's really nice! I love this artist


cartoongirl7 @ deviantART


On the last day of school for the term, I finally got out to exercise.

Firstly, for the 3rd time already, I woke up late for my 8am class -___- damn thursday's 8am class. For the past 4 weeks, I wasn't once early or even on time at all. One of these weeks I still woke up at 10am, which my lesson has just ended.

Anyway, reached class at about 8.45am. Did some lame photoshop works -___- which is now a no-kick assignment, because I did a similar one in year 1 already. Good thing it's easy, else I won't be able to finish it in an hour =/

After that, went back to my classroom to meet Ben and CK. We're going swimming! Finally, after 3 years, I am going to set foot into the pool.

Went to grab a small bite before swimming, because I was so blardy hungry. Got a peanut butter waffle

Met up with the second Ben (yes, there are 2 Bens in my class, and they're both Benjamin), and went swimming. Woot. So long never swim, after just 1 lap on the length, I needed to catch my breath. Oh, signs of aging End up swimming 6 laps in total, of course, not continuously. Was chatting after each lap. Totally enjoyed it.

Went to bathe, and went back to class to put our stuffs. Settled down awhile, setting up my laptop and RC. And an addict I am, I've reached the max. level of 27 for RC Lol. Now abit no motivation to play the game... But I'm still wanting my silver medal for cook. LOOKING FOR CREAM LOL.

Had our lunch at 1pm. Well, nothing much. Back to class, then heard a small lecture from Terry. It was regarding the website creation thingie, for our portfolio stuffs. We're required to set up a website of our own after the holidays. Woots. Need to think of the look of my very own website liao.

After class, we went to play soccer. Eugene, Clarence, Daryl, K7, Ben, CK, Pei Chuan, me and Ben's 2 friends. Had much fun. It's been a long time too, since I last touched soccer. I think it was about 1 year ago already

Had dinner afterwards. I couldn't even finish my plate of fried rice -___- Too thirsty that I drank up like 1 litre of 100Plus.

After that, went home, and played with Ben "Alphabetical Words".
Hahahahahaha.

A simple day of exercise actually made me feel very satisfied and glad. I consider this day as one of my most enjoyable days. Hoping to meet them out for more swimming, gym and soccer during the school break