<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
6th June 2009, Broy and Rini left Singapore to Boston, for GAMBIT ITP.

Just like that, my group leader and group artist just flew off. My first worry is my taking-over. I don't know how well I'm going to do. I hope I don't screw up, like how I did last year.

Second worry is the art side; our one and only imba artist has left. What is going to happen to our 2D art stuffs?! Now I have to color the main characters stresss >_>

Oh well, I still want to say this: Texture GG. Lol.

I wanted to get a present for them, so I might as well asked the others. So yeap, they agreed, then me, CK, and Clarence went to shop for stuffs...

I saw this Ariel in Precious Thots... SO CUTE! Lol



Well, end up got some "bread" for Broy and Rini... for remembering us. Because our game has almost everything to do with bread. And with Rini's favorite quote to Clarence: PAPA!


This really looked like our gingerbread man... Lol.



In a box


We sent them off at T3 (Terminal 3, not SP T3 -___-)...
Man, I hate this feeling.


BON VOYAGE Broy and Rini! And Justine (our Lecturer who went over with them) too! Take care, and all the best! Come back with improved skills hor! And presents too!