<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
CAUTION!
Long post of photos, continue at your own risk.
(About 87 photos)


Oh my god there's so many photos I'm lagging as I type...

Well basically, went to Genting with my family, as well as my cousin's family.
I'll let pictures do most of the talking...


The painting in our hotel room
Lol

My bros wanted to throw them onto the sofa.... but apparently they all failed



My eldest bro's, mine, my youngest bro's










woots. they look cute in this. haha.


A view of the theme park...


my cousin


my cousin and my big bro


my cousin again


my cousin, and my 2 bros









me and my cousins... I don't know what I'm doing in this picture...


my lil bro, me, and my cousin



my big bro trying to pinch my cousin's head


stupid bro -.-



A GROUP PHOTO!


Second day already... we're at the theme park





A shot of the Flying Coaster ride, aka Spiderman


Don't know what rides to take... so warmed up with this -.- ASTRO FIGHTER!

My fighter plane!


The second ride we took... so colorful~

My cousin~
The third ride we took... a Merry-Go-Round -.-





I look especially kiddish in this shot -.-






my lil bro~

again

woots~ the sky looks very smooth



The Corkscrew roller coaster! My first time on this ride





Dinosaurland... -.-


Fossil! Kabuto!






Noooooo


Another group photo! Hee.







roar eat him up

ROAR!

What a hairy spider... (it's fake)

:O

:O :O

"I'm flying without wings~" Ok so I didn't fly -.-

Big tortoise, this one is real.

Cute kittens~ they're playing, but kinda looks like fighting too...

Fish feeding! They're gathering for their food.

Out of the theme park already...

Gosh~ The fog~

Lol! It was already like that!

Aww, this thing is soooo cute. I just feel like smiling when I see its big smile.

This is damn COOL! The housekeeper (room service) actually came in to tidy up our room. And even covered them up specially with a pillowcase! Too cute la the housekeeper.

Went back to the theme park... only for this ride; The Flying Coaster, aka Spiderman.

We had to lie on our stomachs for this ride...
which totally enhanced the whole experience!

Too late for regrets...

woots. I'm going to die T_T

woots! I made it alive! The 360degrees turn wasn't as scary as the downward dip. + lying on stomach, the dip was uber fun!

At night... had fun playing Bumper Cars before moving on to this ride...
this is one of the 2 boring rides we took...
The Tulip Carriage?

The Swan + Pirate Ship Carriage?
We got onto this one~

lil bro and cousin

x2

x3

x4... this was the clearest~

G for Gayman!



The swan...

The swan's head... somehow it looks abit wrong too -.-

The other boring ride...
That's my big bro's fingers



See how boring it is?

Yeap... this train was the boring one -.-

I just had to take this one!
OUCH!

This was after we went down from Genting...
I haven't seen this fast food restaurant in a while...


Well that's all for pictures... Had much fun! Although I missed my laptop badly. I just can't stop thinking of MSN and Facebook -.- hahahaha.

My greatest satisfaction was riding the Corkscrew and The Flying Coaster, because they both had 360degrees turn. And it turned out that it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be... the downward dip is still the killer one. ~scream my lungs out~

Okay time to get back to reality. Lots of stuffs to work on...


concentrate...
focus...

Labels: