<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

artofkerem @ deviantART


Sometimes, we just want to turn back time. We just want to relive the times of our lives. But we know we can never do that. We can only have memories of those days. But that is more than enough for us.
__________________________________________________

THANK YOU BENSON!

I think your organisation of the birthday party was pretty successful Many people did show up. And many that I really haven't seen them since we graduated.

Although it was just a small BBQ, we just got together and had so much fun chatting and reminiscing about the times back in secondary school, both good and bad times.

Lots and lots of chatting. Some had to leave early, which I find pretty sad. A few of us stayed; Chin How, Gordon, Benson, Wendi, Yew Leong, Fong Zun and me. We literally chatted through the night! We only went home at about 7am. I reached home at 7.30am, after which I knocked myself out after lying on my sweet loving bed.

Well, yet another one of the best days of my life. It was simple, but it was memories that made it so special, so enjoyable. Not to mention chatting was my favorite thing to do

More gatherings! Woohoo~ Let's have a chalet sometime~

and err...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY (in advance) BENSON!

Labels: ,