<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Today, I only had 1 meal for the whole day. So is... br-un-ner?

Anyway,
met up with Jerome, Jeremy and MY
went to JP to see them play JUBEAT
and also to see roller skates

I want play JUBEAT...
some other day perhaps

browse through the skates
and saw one which I bought
Cougan brand one
lol

went to meet up with FZ and BC
before we went to Japan Village
and have our buffet

order alot of stuffs...
ate alot of sushis
was super full -___-

chatted abit...
we stayed all the way until the last order
which was at 5pm
then we left at about... 5.25pm?
then walk back to JP
to get my skates
as well as for the others
to play their JUBEAT
lol

yeap so went to JP
see them play JUBEAT
for about 2 hours I think -___-
before going to buy my skates
and go home

少林僧兵 ended yesterday
last 3 episodes all show one shot
quite sad ending
lol
then I'm so in love now
with one of the songs in that show
因缘 - 朱雅琼
it's in my MP3 liao

ok that's all
bye

如果还有来世
今生诺言算不算