<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Well, it's 12am now... which makes it Friday.

2 days ago I went to watch
Transformer: Revenge of the Fallen
with my cousins.
I find it quite nice leh.
Don't know why quite a number of people have been telling me
that it was disappointing and all

I JETFIRE!
so cute
even Transformers have to get a walking stick xD

that's for Wednesday.


Yesterday, went for stupid GEMs in the morning -.-
Only 6 people showed up.
should have just skipped it -___-
did an assignment which I learnt in year 1 from my course alr -.-

After GEMs, went to SPSP.
It means
Singapore Polytechnic Swimming Pool
with my coursemates

Started off with a 10-lap non-stop swimming
before we starting chilling and chatting
man it feels good to swim

Recently
I've been falling asleep from lectures -.-
It's like hypnotism
I get sleepy as the lecture goes on
And eventually drifting to dream land
to think I wasn't even tired
when I had that long break after swimming -.-

Night time, went jogging with cousins.
Unfortunately, the stadium was closed by the time we reached-.-
So we ended up just doing some runs downstairs of our houses
Yes, we live very close to each other
It's just walking distance

Did some sprints
It's quite tiring -.-
it's probably just me =/

I now damn "nua"
can't even walk properly -.-
like my legs gonna collapse anytime... lol


Sorry you don't get to see much pictures on my blog. Hope the words doesn't bore you too much
Ok who am I kidding
of course it gets boring -.-



I should stop procrastinating
and start doing my work
Presentation's up next week
And I still have unfinished business

I apologise LIMIT, I have not done a good job
Darn my lazy bones -.-