<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

iuneWind @ deviantART


The Grass is always Greener on the other side
Why?

It's mostly because we tend to want the positive points about the other field. While unknown to us, the people on the other field, might want to come to our field.

Because we care about the positive points about the other field, we forget about the the negative points of the other field.

But what we forget more, is what's green on our side of the field. Only when we get to the other side of the field, then will we realise the different shades of green on both sides...

Before you start complaining how bad things are, try to look at how good things are first. Then, you make a decision.

*********************************

oh my god
tomorrow is freaking presentation already
and I'm not ready yet!
still have 1 more character to color
which I know will be rejected, ultimately
nevertheless, I must do it...
for this critique
lol

BROY COME BACK LA
I'm too lazy to replace your role

Labels: