<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

AlectorFencer @ deviantART

just a random picture...


I'm quite pissed today
lots of things I'm unhappy about
and I lose my temper too easily today
I'm gonna rant like a loser

/begin rant
I was pissed because I fell asleep
I wasn't supposed to sleep
because I have a presentation today
and I only finished work at 4am
good job for last minute, zj

end up I had to keep myself awake till 7.30am
before I leave home for school

one thing that pissed me off
THE INTERNET.
I don't know why
but I JUST COULDN'T GET ANY CONNECTION
that was enough to drive me nuts
because I had lack of sleep
and was terribly finding something to keep me awake

zzz then I went to scan virus
hoping it's the solution to getting my connection back
but that took super long -___-

end up I have to leech someone's internet to keep me alive -.-
I played with pg dota just to keep myself awake
end up, he started one game
which I already fell asleep on the sofa -.-
because have to wait for players to join
then I went to slack at the sofa
which was a big mistake

lucky thing is Clarence called me at 8.18am
if not I would have probably missed the damn presentation
and I'll be slaughtered by 5 people + myself

stupid darn presentation -.-
quite fail I guess
why?
obviously 'cos I was leading the team in Broy's absence
I seriously hate leading -.-
although they didn't blame me
I can't escape my own guilt
zj, go get a hammer and smash it on your head

went bowling after presentation to relax
but end up getting pissed
not because of anything bad
it's just because I keep scoring a 9
and can never get a Strike/Spare
zzz

then on the way home
kena asked to do survey
took a whole 20 mins I guess -.-
but earned 3 $1 coupon off Macdonalds stuffs
and ended up taking an MRT
that was faulty
and had to alight at Clementi
super lots of people zzz

took the opposite side MRT to Buona Vista
before going back to Boon Lay
what a time-wasting train ride -___-
/end of rant

***

I'M LACKING SLEEP
I slept from 6am to 8.18am
then slept after presentation -.-
even dreamt in class
lmao

I'm very disappointed in myself
too many things not done
when it should have been done
go die la zj

AND OMG
recently I love to play with my hair -.-

okay I feel much better liao
thanks, blog
bye