<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Nightmare

azuzephre @ deviantART



although I always say that 17rulezz
somewhere inside of me
I'm afraid of the arrival of 17th November
I don't know why
it just feels like that every single year
and every year
it grows
maybe the mark of growing up
is a pressure to me
not the age of course;
but the responsibility -
facing the society,
carving a career,
earning an income
you're so weak!

I would really like to take a journey
to explore my own brain;
literally, explore
there's many things in me
that I do not understand myself

can I please disappear just on 17th November?
just for 1 day...