<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Feel

owlink @ deviantART


I was just walking along
like any other day
but then I fell into a trap
and fell all the way down deep
ouch
it kinda hurts

getting back up on my feet
I attempted to climb my way back up
but my backpack was heavy
and it proved a difficult task
to climb up with that heavy backpack

the backpack contained a very beautiful diamond
that was stuck in large piece of rock
determined
I struggled my way up

the higher I climbed
the more tiring it gets
not even a quarter way through
I fell back down to rock bottom

this weight is killing me
but thinking of the diamond's value
it's gonna be all worth it

so I started climbing again
each step I took
each breath I take
it's gonna be all worth it

good news:
the motivation allowed me to make it halfway through
bad news:
only halfway through

I just need a rest
and then I'll make it

and so I did take a rest

after feeling back my energy
off I go!
feeling pumped
I swiftly made my way upwards
faster than before
now that I'm more used to it

I made it halfway already
and I started to get tired once again
come on, don't give up now!
I reached out my hand
taking another step upwards
but gravity takes another step
and pulls my backpack downwards

struggling against the force
I push myself
but sometimes it's just not wise
to go against nature

WHAM!
ouch!
my butt really hurt then
I guess I have to let go
reluctantly
I put down my backpack
and then I can really feel
a load off my shoulders
wow I feel great!
and I felt a surge of confidence
that I'll make it to the top

and true enough
I literally "flew" to the top
and out of the trap

I might have lost the jewel
and it might hurt a little bit
but hey
I can always try to find another one
if I didn't let go
I would have the diamond
but I wouldn't have my life back

it's not going to be easy
but I'm sure I'll find another one



I wonder
if the more understanding you are
the more robotic you'll be?
robotic meaning
void of feelings
because sometimes
you just gotta ignore these feelings
so that everything goes well

I guess I'm kinda robotic then
or maybe it's just 'cos I've seen it coming
so it didn't affect me much

I'm putting down the backpack
and I'm making my way out

Labels: