<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

thingsweforget.blogspot.com


somehow when I saw this post-it note
I actually laughed


2 things I wanna say

one1.
every 19 years from your birth
your English calendar birthday
and your Chinese calendar birthday
will fall on the same day
unless your Chinese calendar birthday
happens to be on the repeat month
then it'll be a one-day difference

I don't know about you guys
but I find that fact pretty cool

two2.
A BIG THANKS
TO EVERYONE WHO WISHED ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY
ESPECIALLY THOSE BY HANDPHONE SMS
BECAUSE IT KEPT COMING SO MUCH
THAT EVEN WHEN I WAS DREAMING
I DREAMT PEOPLE ARE SMS-ING ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAHAHHAHA

facebook seriously rocks
because of my birthday
I actually got an excuse
to comment on people who wished me happy birthday
especially those I never really contact
HOPE EVERYONE'S DOING WELL

I felt like I've been eighteen18 for a long time
and nineteen19 awaits me
and so is twenty20, twentyone21, and so on

okay so I lied
I had more than 2 things to say


the last teen age
but I'm always a kid at heart
LOL

Labels: