<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
FeeL it.©

jumjum17 @ deviantART

aka. myself


had a sudden image of this
so yup, created it
the idea is simple
I just like the way the word connects with each other
and fills the space

it was at first without the it.©
but it looked rather plain then
and so I decided to add those in
the © is also for aesthetic purpose
without the ©, it just doesn't seem right

so yes people
FeeL it.©
feel what you feeling
do what you feel
it might not always be right
but you might regret it if you don't
and if you feel like committing a crime
then please don't do it
because it's not just not right;
you might regret doing it


and there's this irony
that lies within itself


I find that blogging about how your day went
is actually quite boring
but then 10 years down the road
if you read back one of the posts
who knows how much memories it'll bring back

I shall write something heard many times;
treasure what you have now
don't wait till it's gone


geez that's a whole lot of randomness