<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



LimpidD @ deviantART

a very interesting piece!


had our DGDD photoshoot yesterday
most people look nicely dressed~
some still look the same as ever :/


ben's shades~


I think the shades matches my outfit :X


I like my own dressing
but I regretted the photoshoot...
should have just worn my glasses haha :X
anyway, the photo I just chosen was a Jump shot
at least it matches my "name"

now I waiting to get all the photos when school reopens
some unglam shots were taken
and I'm gonna get them too LOL!
beware, people of DGDD
your unglam moments are in my hands!
lollol


I'm sick now -__-
as in, seriously sick
not in the mind...
I'm running a little fever
a flu and cough
it feels horrible -__-

slept at 12am last night
woke up at 6am
ate medicine
sleep again
woke up at 9am
eat breakfast and eat medicine
took a cold bath
it felt torturous
then sleep again
until 2pm then wake up
jitao more than half of the day gone...

hope I can recover soon...
but then again school's starting soon
I'll die when it does D:
I haven't finish my portfolio ):
I'm such a deadly procrastinator OTL

life is cruel
we don't always get what we want
that's why good people always die young
so they won't have to suffer any longer