<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I wish you...

alejka @ deviantART


I hate being in bad mood
because everything just suck suck suck
I just want to kill myself
and revive only when my bad mood is over
I get so pissed off
SOOOOO PISSED OFF

I asked a question: what's 1+1?
and I get a reply "soup"


if (zj is in bad mood) {
  response = slap the bitch in the face so hard, he'll regret that his whole life;
} else if (zj is in normal mood) {
  response = "wtf?" or "lol" or "huh?" or "shut up";
}

that's the worlds apart difference of me
and I hate it -.-



did this random silhouette piece...
wanted to draw something like that since year 2...
with the lines onto the silhouette of course
but apparently my ability is limited
therefore I can only achieve drawing silhouettes ):