<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

gabbyd70 @ deviantART


I can't believe this actually hit the front page!



OMG
BAD BOY IS SUNG BY SON DAMBI?
*dies*





















*revives*
where was I... oh...
WHAT? BAD BOY IS SUNG BY SON DAMBI?!?!
*dies again*

















*revives*
phew..
I totally didn't know Bad Boy was sung by Son Dambi!
this is cooooool
[okay I think I'm the only one getting excited here D:]

ANYWAYS
woke up at 10am today
went to meet moni at Clementi
we were going to find singyee at NP!

we went for the Dialogue in the Dark tour!
I think it was a damn wonderful experience
so fun to swing the stick LOL
I was constantly calling "moni 你在哪里?"
'cos she never talk then I don't know where is she D:
communication is very important
if don't communicate
really don't know where I'm going

the tour is that you'll enter a room
of total DARKNESS
so dark you really can't see
which is the purpose of this tour;
to experience a mini [blind person's journey]

really enjoyed it!
I kinda got inspired by it too
inspired to do what I don't know too LOL
wish there were more experiences inside
it was seriously wonderful!

aiya I might as well help advertise a bit...

DIALOGUE IN THE DARK

Adult: $20
Student: $12

OFFER!
Till 24th December, all entry prices are at 50%!
Come down to NP to experience it now!




took this picture at DiD
I think this layout looks damn nice!
hahahahaha

oh man
holidays seems short
things to do seems a lot!
I'm dying D:
goodbye my good friends!
may we meet again our next life! if you don't mind
farewell, CRUEL WORLD! D:


PS: oh man I have to die 3 times in this post -.-
*dies*