<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
EDIT: a bit more details about WE GOT MARRIED!


NeodeadlyraveR @ deviantART


wooo~
chiong-ed finish We Got Married!
great show :D
loved it totally
made me laugh alot

// begin edit
ok basically I was watching out for 3 couples
1. TaeYeon + Jung Hyungdon
2. Kangin + Lee Yoonji
3. Junjin + Lee SiYoung


but I also watched the later parts of 2 more couples:
1. HwanHee + HwaYobi
2. Marco + Son Dambi


loved Junjin + Lee SiYoung the most!
their first encounter was the most AWKWARD one
and the front part of their marriage is seriously AWKWARD
but they kinda developed feelings the most
they ended up being the most couple-like
and I think they ended up as a couple
even after shooting the reality show
but sadly it didn't last ):

loved the other couples as well
every couple has their own unique encounters
and unique events
ohmy it's simply !
hahahaa
// end edit

today K and saturday K no more liao
nvm can save money D:

Holiday Homework
3D FYP: Scripting and Collision Detection
2D FYP: Polishing up
Portfolio
Website

seems like lots to do D:
and I'm still so slack at the first week -_-
I'm only motivated to do Portfolio and Website
I feel like just failing my 3D FYP and 2D FYP
totally no mood no motivation to complete it argh D:

LIFE IS SOOOO HARD
PLEASE KILL ME


a little addicted to Korean now LOL