<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

streamline69 @ deviantART


ohmy
I have lots of Karaoke Sessions suddenly popping out!
today just went K
thursday going K
saturday going K (are we? moni and sy?)
next monday going K
I'M GONNA BE BROKE OTL

oh yea
I think I'm a sleep-talker LOL
for the past 3 days
my bro heard me sleep-talking
3 days ago:
"经常,经常"
I wonder what I'm 经常-ing at -.-

2 days ago:
some formula, which my bro only heard "x-0..."
WTH WHAT FORMULA AM I TALKING ABOUT MAN LOL!

yesterday:
*very relaxed way* "aaaaahhhh...."
now what am I relaxed about -.-

when I sleep talk
I have zero memory of what I dreamed
totally no idea -.-

I have many more sleep talk incidents
THE BEST ONE IS THAT I SAID, NO NOT SAID, EXCLAIMED:
SHIT! SHIT! 我死了!

HAHAHAHHAA!
what the rubbish shit am I dreaming sia
I really wonder LOL

hmm... let's see if I'm gonna sleep talk again tonight D: