<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ValentinaKallias @ deviantART


eventful Sunday I have had

early morning go school SOCCER
say 8am need reach
I reached at 8.08am
end up 9am then start training
then many people also never turn up
but the training went on as planned

got to learn a few skills
which I should have learnt eons ago
and hoping I can play better :D
feeling a bit scared for the matches
I rather just be the bench warmer
and watch my team play D:

left at around 12pm
to meet wl they all for SKATING @ ECP!
so yea met them at Dover MRT
then take train to Bedok
ya da ya da ya da...

okay so reach Bedok
makan lunch
I had chao guo tiao
haven't had that for awhile now lol
after eating went to Sheng Shiong buy some tidbits
then meet boon
then take bus go ECP

get off bus jitao wear skates liao
then go play the slope to the underpass one
sadly "our allied champions has FALLEN"
some of them fell and rubbed their knees against the sorta granite flooring
OUCH
BUT THE SPIRIT OF A SKATER
FALLING DOWN DOESN'T HURT LOL
it's only when bathing then HALELUYA!
then bc and my go rent bicycle
then we just skate skate bike bike around lor

went the Skate Park there
tried one of the steeper slopes after jeremy jerome and boon went
woohoo~ improvement
played awhile then moved on just following the path
ya da ya da ya da...

didn't really do much already
skate the path halfway jiu just went back already
think we ended around 4+ 5+?
can't seem to remember the time D:

went to Dhoby Exchange JustAcia for dinner
got the cheapest set meal (Dumpling one)
so I can spam the icecream and drinks LOL
the Dumplings were better than I expected
so it's totally worthwhile :D
saw how Broy tried Hot Chocolate + Vanilla Ice Cream
so I went to try too
then moving on to Hot Chocolate + Mint Ice Cream
that one is a bit bad combination LOL
it's like some spicy chocolate taste D:
hahahahaha

went to the Arcade @ Dhoby Ghaut station there
played a little here and there
tried the DJMax TECHNIKA (is that how it's spelt?)
I think it's extremely EFF-EUU-ANNE FUN!
though I'm uber noob at it LOL
played ParaPara too!
okay this part is pretty cool to me
I was just playing around
using my legs to play instead of hands
then got one part there's this handful of notes
coming down in the center sensor
(good for those who seen the game, if not, TOO BAD!)
so being the playful jum
I was just quickly kicking and switching my legs in the middle
and yes, I think I looked like a retard D:
BUT I DON'T CARE IT WAS DAMN FUN LOL
then I jitao hear someone laughing out a little loudly behind
it was this girl who was just watching me play
hahahahaha

then throughout the time I was in the arcade
the girl keep looking at me
WOOHOO I'M A BIT HAPPY BECAUSE OF THAT
OKAY I THINK I'M A LITTLE BIT RETARDED
but I know the reason is not because I'm handsome or whatever D:
(emo, draw circle)
BUT STILL HAHAHAHA QUITE HAPPY LA
she quite cute leh D:
okay totally random please ignore me if this part gives you the goosebumps or whatever D:

okay then it's home sweet home already
WOOHOO JUM IS CRAZY D: