<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Anuk @ deviantART

awesomeness


it's been a Strenuous Week
(I had trouble spelling "strenuous" -.-)

Monday GYM
Tuesday rest
Wednesday SOCCER
Thursday GYM + 2.4km + midnight skating
Friday SOCCER

and in time to come...

Saturday rest
Sunday SOCCER + SKATE

I can feel my thigh muscles aching so badly now
been feeling that after running 2.4km on Thursday
I improved my timing!
compared to last week, I improved by 1 SECOND
LOL
gonna try increasing my base speed next week
if I'm going to run

next week's plan
includes SOCCER, GYM, 2.4KM, MIDNIGHT SKATING, K SESSION
and then we have PORTFOLIO, 3D FYP, 2D FYP
and a special "PRESS CONFERENCE"
well at least it's not going to be a rotting holidays
it's filled with inspiration, passion and stress
WOOHOO I CAN FEEL IT ALREADY
okay I'm a little bit cranky right now

wonder if my class will agree to what I suggested
hope it's gonna be FUN LOL
looking forward to K SESSION(S)!
I can't wait to destroy people's ear drums muahahaha >:D