<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

kir-tat @ deviantART

is it me or is my life slowly changing itself?

I normally slack and play games
but now I do work
and I hardly am interested in playing games already

I normally talk to my friends alot on MSN
but now I hardly even start a conversation

I always had a hard time sleeping
because I think alot at night
but now when I lie on the bed
I can drift into Dreamland pretty easily

I used to dream alot at night
and remember them
but now I can't seem to remember any of it

I used to be able to stay awake no matter how boring a lesson is
at most I'll drift into my own thoughts
but now it seems like I have no thoughts to drift to
I just fall asleep when a lesson gets boring

I used to be punctual for school
but nowadays I just keep sleeping and sleeping
and even when I'm late
I don't even get the urgency to go to school

and what seems the most sad case
I used to find living life wonderful
now I find it so aimless
so purpose-less
so meaningless


some sort of self-reflection
self-evaluation
whatever

somehow I get tired very easily these days
guess it's from all the GYM-ing and SOCCER
and a few midnight skating
it feels really great to workout
makes me feel I have a life for awhile LOL

my portfolio deadline has been extended again!
because my 2D FYP is higher priority in my lecturer's eyes
after all, it's a collaboration project
my lecturer wouldn't want to throw SP's face
hahahhahaa

and over the holidays
my 3D FYP will be highest priority already
yes, I have 2 FYPs
I'd say it's far from completion D:
lots of technical difficulties I'm not really confident of
nevertheless, hope I can finish this up cleanly
together with my LIMIT team

haiz
what am I gonna do after graduation?
it seems so aimless

Labels: