<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

onixa @ deviantART

I don't know why, but I think pink roses are damn nice


LazyTurtle @ deviantART

spamz!
this lady gaga drawing looks pretty cute LOL!



been chionging work for 3 days now
the first day's work wasn't really mine though
it's to do a prototype for Broy and Alvin
I want to post it up on dA
but the idea is rightfully theirs
so I shall not post it until they have submitted it

2nd day is working on 3D FYP
I believe I've said it on facebook, but...
I'M SO GLAD I COMPLETED ENTERING AND EXITING INTERIORS IN THE GAME!
and I managed to cut short the codes by alot!
I'm so proud of myself LOL
but then there's still tons of things to do for 3D FYP

also been working on GDET
for the past 3 days
today, have been more focused on this project
and I'm so delighted to announce...
THAT I'VE COMPLETED THE PROTOTYPE!
I managed to provide alot of user feedback as well
I think it's quite an achievement for me!
man, everytime I script something successfully
I get excited and satisfied LOL
guess that's called passion
however... I have doubts on this project...

more chionging days to come
Lanna asked me watch a video Wallace posted just now
the video was only 2 mins long
yet I was so immersed in work
until I watched it only 3 hours later!
and I noticed one more thing:
the bread I've brought into my room to eat
has been on the table for 5 hours now LOL!
okay I should eat it now
OM NOM NOM NOM
that OM NOM NOM meme just makes me want to laugh LOL