<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

chicho21net @ deviantART


today, or yesterday, was plain GREAT!
had an inspiring talk by Mr... Samir?
he's from Digipen
you know, to attract my attention during a presentation
you just have to speak with an foreign accent
any accent will simply capture my attention LOL
Mr Samir was from... Lebanon
I never heard of that country before!
so cool!
he's been to Canada, Finland, France, US...
he speaks 4 languages!
and better yet, the 4th is English
and to think his English was already so fluent!

loved his presentation
not really about the intending content of the presentation
but the experiences he shared with us

then there's work today
I replaced my brother to work for Ritz Carlton
was late for work
but lucky not much damage done
had an experienced senior in the same team
that makes me less retarded when working LOL!

today was a VIP event...
and it's SO COOL!
I'M SO GLAD I REPLACED MY BROTHER
there were HONG KONG STARS from TVB!
I can't believe I'm seeing them standing right infront of me!
one of them, 陈豪, actually smiled at the Banquet Team!
while walking past us, of course
I think he felt weird with all of just looking at him
so smiled and waved
hahahaa
the girls from the Banquet Team were all like melting
oh, this is 陈豪 by the way...


got more HK stars!
it was just worth it la!
I'm getting paid to see all these!
then after the dinner
I was called to OT a little bit
I'm fine with it, more money anyways $_$

then I was called to a smaller room
to attend to the Organisers of the event
and after they left...
THE MANAGER LET US HAVE THE FOOD THAT WASN'T EATEN!
he even had the chef to cook for us Risotto!
and one plate of that from Ritz Carlton
can easily reach $50!
man I was so damn lucky LOL
there's desserts too!
and they were DELICIOUS-OMG-MAXIMUM
OM NOM NOM!
I swear I was eating more than I earned that day
LOL!


awesome-amazing-brilliant-marvellous day it was!

Labels: ,