<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
200 d r e a m s

gutterface @ deviantART


celebrated jeremy's and jerome's birthday just now
their birthday is only on tomorrow, the 4th
but it's a Monday so can't really celebrate then
it happens to be their mother's birthday today though
back then
what an incredible gift
birthday already
next day give birth to twins
LOL!
had some fun

I don't feel like elaborating much on the event

I have a bad premonition for the year 2010
I have a feeling it'll be worse than 2009 for me
expected events to come up will be
graduation, NS, and 20th birthday
unexpected wise... we'll see
I hope I'm wrong about this hunch...




all the dissatisfaction will slowly dissipate
and it will soon be empty
and when it is
there won't be any more unhappiness