<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
okay since it's 4th January,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWINS
JEREMY AND JEROME


I went to my cousin's wedding just now
she's finally getting married!
we used to expect her to be the first to be married,
among us cousins
but one by one,
the cousins, younger than her, got ahead of her
and some even have their own children now

today!
the joyous occasion of my cousin!
she looks really beautiful :D
and my cousin-in-law looks dashing too!
but I didn't take any photos with them using my camera...

a few photos~ with other cousins~


group photo!


the 3 horses!


beautiful roses~


looks like a bed of roses~


same "bed", but I love this shot more~



woots
CNY got 1 more hongbao already~
and it's coming soon too!
haha...

on the other hand of this joyous occasion,
there is something "haiz"
I wrote it as a draft only
didn't publish
haiz...


it's school tomorrow later
sucks -.-