<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Rueme @ deviantART


I so Houndoom!
I totally love this person's artworks on the Pokemons!
it's simply amazing!



I'm feeling damn frustrated right now
my mind is filled with work that needs to be done
I can sort everything out
one by one, the things I need to do
but I still can't stop thinking about everything
and it's making me lose my concentration

everytime, it's like that
when I'm faced with a challenge
I give up and be irresponsible
damn zzz
people's perfectionist makes them improve their work
my perfectionist makes me give up my work
because I can't reach my own expectations

I don't want to go to school
but I don't want to stay at home either
I want an emo-corner please
I just need a space
with soothing music
and without anyone distracting me at all
now when people call me, I don't even wanna reply

MY is right
at my current mood
I should really watch my words
everything sounds so damn easily offensive now


darn this
1 month left
but I can't even endure this
I'm so freaking weak

Labels: