<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Roux-S @ deviantART


as I'm typing this post
I'm really really really dead tired
(LLO is a stickman with his hands and feets up in the air)

I want to say
I MADE IT TO ANOTHER MILESTONE IN SCRIPTING!
there's basic AI for now
boy, am I proud of myself

the reason why I'm so dead tired
is 'cos I've decided to do something
better than going Thursday's class to rot;
EARN MONEY
I went to work instead
from morning 6am, till the next morning 2.30am
yup, long hours it was
but working was pretty fun
just that it's tiring...

oh, I can use both left and right hand to carry Oval Trays!
as in, rest it on the respective shoulder
and support with that hand
so proud of myself, once again

I think it was a very fruitful day, overall
but I'm damn tireddddd now
I don't even wanna stalk facebook today already
think got over 600 posts to be read
forget it... lol

a decision I have to make
which may change my life entirely...
should I take the risk?

Labels: