<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

blackbookalpha @ deviantART


right after my submission
I straight away switched to lazy-mode
I'm so lazy to do anything right now
blog, reply sms, reply msn even

teoshun introduced me a game called Cave Story
it's as the picture shown above
I played it for 6 hours straight yesterday, from 12am
somehow, I'm very lazy to complete the game already
there's this part I have to defeat 3 bosses consecutively
but for me
after defeating the first one
I ran super low in health already
too lazy to retry ._.

so far that I played
I find the story pretty interesting
and I was so sad that I couldn't save Toroko and King ):
King is like a cheesy name, especially when he's the town-head -.-
it was possible to save Curly though
but I didn't manage to save her because I didn't know how to,
until I read the walkthrough
but it was too late

I still have work left to do;
completion of my 3D FYP game
for the grad show that's coming at the end of March
don't know the exact dates yet
but definitely will update here when I do

I'll start my work on Monday though
I still feel pretty much lazy
at least, give myself the weekend to slack and relax

my school life is going to end here
the coming journey will be work, work and work
with occasional breaks
looking forward to the moneys
I swear I'm damn money-minded $_$