<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

zippysaurus @ deviantART


"One Man can't change the world."
but zj says
one man can change one person's world - and that's equally great.

many thoughts have been flowing through my mind
though I am not able to remember them anymore
at the end of the 3 years in poly's path
the path here branches out to so many different roads
whichever road that I take
might end up in a dead end
and then I would have to take a detour

the future is very much worrying to me
how does my life go on from here?
I want to earn big bucks
but hey, who doesn't?

been watching 魔幻视界 (10pm @ Chnl U)
I like watching that show
and I like the female lead in that show too LOL

that show did invoke a few thoughts in my mind
it's a pretty interesting show, to me at least

Success - how many people can pay the price?
life seems to be always like this;
when you gain something,
you will lose something at the same time
and vice versa
it might be unknown to you
but it seems to always be the case

the journey here onwards seems to be a tougher one
and if I don't level up myself
I'll die and it's Game Over for me

on a lighter note...
THIS CAR IS AWESOME!


I so wanna get one like this!


photos by notbland @ deviantART

Labels: , ,