<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Product from Action City


most of the times,
when people are suffering,
it is a cause of their own-doing.
so sometimes,
they don't really deserve any help.
especially when they don't know how to reciprocate.
I'm not talking about third-world countries -
theirs is a different story altogether


---


my cousin whom I haven't seen for quite a while
said that the above paragraph was quite well-thought
I was quite surprised
had a little chat with him
he's older than me by around 15 years, by the way

I don't know why
but I seem to have not enough time, still
even after graduation

it's a good thing I'm closing my 2D FYP this coming Thursday
that'll be a load off my shoulders

I have to complete my 3D FYP by next week
before my grad show
3-4 milestones to go...

and now
the NIE game project
I'm gonna experiment using Actionscript 3.0 this time round
it's my first time to actually use Actionscript 3.0
to script a game
I hope I'll be able to make it through
I wouldn't want to script with AS 2.0 from scratch again
if it doesn't go well


having a thirst for money!
I really feel restricted to spend my money
I want to get my skates really soon!
I want to see at least $1000 in my bank!
$_$ $_$ $_$

Labels: